Is our flagship HealthIT NHIN (National health information network) compliant platform on which our Health IT Applications are built.
What is FlexConnect360 Platform?
FlexConnect360 is an Application Platform that provides the benefit of portability and interoperability by defining a set of services that are made available to applications in a standard and repeatable way, and also by the fact that the platform is underpinned by communication infrastructure made accessible to the application platform through a standards based communication infrastructure interface. This Package diagram shows the taxonomy of Platform Services.
Our four Health System Applications.
- ServiceCare. are based on the FlexConnect360 Platform.
Your Key to Compliance with the FlexConnect360 Platform.
HITRUST CSF Certified
SOC 1, 2 & 3 Type 2
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
Virtual Smartphone solutions Simplifying and Securing HealthIT Mobility:
Work securely from anywhere on any device.
Smart mobile devices have become ubiquitous, and people prefer to choose smartphone in daily life rather than use traditional personal computer. However, due to the hardware capability, performance of smartphones varies greatly and sometimes it cannot meet the demand of users. Furthermore, if smartphone is attacked and compromised by a malicious application, the local private sensitive information will be leaked which in turn will cause huge losses. This paper proposes VSP, a Virtual Smartphone Platform. It offers a new way to enhance the capability of physical smartphone by providing virtual smartphone (VS) deployed in cloud. Users operate VS remotely through the thin-client of VSP on physical smartphones, and ignore the limits of physical mobile devices. The isolation of VS in cloud platform guarantees the security between VSes, and also prevents access to private sensitive information on physical devices. The evaluation indicates that average bandwidth cost with zlib is about 80 kBps and it is suitable for use in practice. Index Terms-Virtualization, Android, Remote Display, Cloud Computing, Ant Colony Optimization.
MobileConnect360 is a proprietary virtual smartphone technology built on our Award Winning FlexConnect360 platform that represents a new and comprehensive approach to Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM). MobileConnect360 virtualizes the entire mobile experience – moving everything that matters into a managed and secure environment.
Today’s mobile device, laptop, tablet and endpoint management solutions are undifferentiated, lacking in fool proof security, and ultimately leave data vulnerable to cyber criminals. Corporations and Agencies are losing the ability to manage and secure data on the device endpoint. Such challenges include managing new devices coming onto the network via Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), new vulnerabilities and frequent cyber-attacks, and the ongoing challenge of managing different manufacturer’s devices (e.g., Android or Apple, Blackberry, Chrome) and different Operating System (OS) versions. BYOD is taking over the enterprise mobile landscape, and as mobile threats are more sophisticated and severe, a different approach is required. Traditional solutions are poorly suited to address the needs of the next generation of enterprise mobility. MobileConnect360 is a powerful and unique solution to address these needs, leveraging innovations in device virtualization and Virtual Mobile Infrastructure technologies to provide alternative solutions.
Finally, you can deliver a mobility program that is:
- Secure and Compliant
- Managed and Controlled
- Adopted and Embraced
Benefits of Mobile FlexConnect360.
MobileConnect360 enables direct version control of the virtual mobile operating system and all apps in the virtual environment. Because there is no containerization or app wrapping, there is no customization of applications required – off-the-shelf applications can be delivered to any device on any operating system (OS). The persistent virtual mobile devices enable easy and quick patching and updates, and the VMI environment is easily auditable through its management platform. Agencies can track usage inside mobile apps to meet compliance needs. The management platform is also a powerful tool for user access control. New users can be rapidly provisioned, apps and data can be easily granted/revoked, and overall access can be terminated quickly and effectively. Key features of MobileConnect360 include:
- Decreased Vulnerability: MobileConnect360’s virtual mobile device far exceeds the security and control capabilities available with traditional MDM solutions.
- Powerful User Experience: Leveraging patent pending innovations around compression, latency-reduction, and user interaction, the user experience of the MobileConnect360 solution is virtually identical to what it would be if the applications and data were on the mobile device itself.
- Simplicity: With MobileConnect360, there is no longer a need to manage a diverse fleet of mobile devices.
- Secure and Compliant: The platform is built with state of the art military-grade security, meeting intelligence community requirements, and data and apps are managed in the cloud; no data at risk, no applications at risk.
- Easy BYOD Implementation: Because user access to their authorized applications and data from mobile endpoints is through a thin client app, there are no issues enabling any device.
What’s VirtualConnect360 Platform?
1. The nationwide health information network (NHIN) is a set of standards, services and policies that enable secure health information exchange over the Internet. The network will provide the foundation for the exchange of health information across diverse entities, within communities and across the country. For more information on the NHIN initiative, please visit https://healthit.hhs.gov.